truck earthing/grounding -
Loading and unloading of tanker trucks with liquids or powders can generate static electricity that could cause sparks discharging.
The truck earthing/grounding system TES01 consist of an earthing unit, an earth clamp and a cable or cable reel.
- Safe electrostatic discharge of the truck
- Resistance measurement of earth clamp
- Verification of the truck's electrical capacity
- Clearly visible red and green LEDS
- Potential-free contact provides release of loading and unloading functions
- Power supply 110-240 V AC and 24 V DC as standard
- Complies with IEC/TS60079-32-1 and NFPA77
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Control unit in gas or dust Ex version