You are here
Truck Earthing TES01 (IP) (EX)
Loading and unloading of tanker trucks with liquids or powders can generate static electricity that could cause sparks discharging.
The Truck Earthing System TES01 consists of a control unit, an earth clamp and a cable or cable reel.
- Safe electrostatic discharging of trucks
- Permanent electrical resistance control
- Recognition of truck capacitance
- High visibility signaling LEDs
- Voltage free contact to PLC, pump, ...
- Power supply 100-240 V AC or 24 V DC standard
- Conforms to IEC 60079-32-1:2013 and NFPA77:2014
- Plug and play
- Available in gas (EX) or dust (IP) version